Your cookie preferences
What are cookies and what do they do?
- you may choose not to accept cookies or turn off cookies at any time (see the “Control your cookie settings” section below for more details on how to do this), but please be aware that this may affect the functionality of the Website;
- you can stop using this website.
Control your cookie settings
The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Adobe (flash cookies): http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer/articles/lso/.
The following link contains further information about cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We use several different types of cookies. In particular, we use: necessary cookies which enable certain fundamental website features; functionality cookies which allow us to remember choices you make (e.g. your cookie preference); and performance cookies which monitor usage of our Website. Some of these are session cookies which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a single visit to our site, and which are erased when you close your browser. Others are persistent cookies which remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie. The following is a more detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use, categorised by the purpose of the cookies:
- Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Website. These cookies are anonymous, and do not collect or store any personally identifying information about you. Without these cookies, we may not be able to provide the services you have asked for. For example, these cookies make sure that you only have to verify your age by responding to the age-gate once on your first visit, rather than every time you visit the Website. These cookies also help to support website security and basic functionality and are necessary for the proper operation of our Website, so if you block these cookies we can't guarantee your use or the security of our Website during your visit.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies are used to provide you the best user experience. They also allow the website to remember choices made (such as language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies help us to understand the behaviour of our visitors and their usage of the Website in an aggregated manner. This allows us to continuously improve the Website to provide the best user experience. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our advertising is; for instance these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information these cookies collect is aggregated, to assist us to improve how a website works. Some of these cookies may managed by third parties (such as Google and Facebook). We have no control over the dissemination of third party cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.
Cookies used on our Website
|Used to record your cookie consent preferences.
|This cookie is associated with the Craft web content management system, where it functions as an anonymous session identifier.
|Google Universal Analytics
|Used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
|Used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.
|Used to distinguish users and track the amount of time spent on the site.
|YouTube / Google
|Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.
|This cookie, which may be set by Google or Doubleclick, may be used by advertising partners to build a profile of interests to show relevant ads on other sites. It works by uniquely identifying your browser and device.
|This cookie is set by Youtube to keep track of user preferences for Youtube videos embedded in sites; it can also determine whether the website visitor is using the new or old version of the Youtube interface.
|This cookie is set by YouTube to track views of embedded videos.
|This cookie is set to note your specific user identity. It contains a hashed/encrypted unique ID. It also carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the website.
|Its purpose is to do with the showing of adverts on the site, for which the owner may earn some revenue.
|This cookie is used to determine if the website visitor’s browser supports cookies.